Mom.
;ajf;lksdjfa
Actually, I rather not talk about her...
Friday night! Soooo much fun.
I saw Lana, Allie, James, Seth, my friend Zohra, my other friend Eliza, but she just goes by Liza, and this new guy, Edgar.
Lana is this girl I met through some of my tennis buds at school (Zohra, Liza, and this other girl Jayne.)
We went to an ice cream store (sounds lame, yes?) and I got like the frikken hugest pile of ice cream in the world.
SO GOOD.
Yesterday, I got in a huge blowout with my mom and Allie came over to do homework and such.
I have my last application due today.
I'm not dying to go to that one school so if they write back saying that I was rejected, whatever. I'm not going to be that disappointed. Quite frankly, I wasn't expecting to get in to that school anyway.
Taffy, I'm most definitely not going to your school either.
My stupid english teacher gave me back my report about 1 week late.
And my counselor was too busy with all the 950 seniors to do my report right away, because she has to do college reports also.
Other than that, I have a shit load of homework, but I think that I'm going to, guess who's, Allie's house later to work on it.
I know, I know. We spend wayyyy too much time together.
It's just we never get sick or tired of each other. I think it's because we can both be total creepers around each other, like I am with Natalie, Taffy and Alice.
Also, went to art class yesterday and made some new paintings.
My teacher told me that one of his artist friends wants to buy one of my paintings once she has enough money!
Today Red's house(?) with the "crew". Allie, Red, (maybe Seth... Allie is debating which one she likes.), Blair, Jeremy, and maybe Jayne, Zohra, Liza and Edgar for Superbowl!
I haven't done a top 10 songs in like 203948 years.
1. Reptilia - The Strokes
2. The General Specific - Band of Horses
3. Great DJ - The Ting Tings
4. Satellite - Guster
5. Big Dipper - Built to Spill
6. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
7. Homecoming - Hey Monday
8. Build God Then We'll Talk - Panic! At the Disco
9. Polmont On My Mind - Glasvegas
10. Strange Times - The Black Keys
Okay. 5,000,000 rants are now over.

18 comments:
Aw..thanks for the notes..Yeah, I love listening to Fleet Foxes new cd. Especially, the white winter hymnal. I'm a guster & band of horses fan too..along with the Ting Tings. I like "fruit machines".
Hope things get better with your Mom. I'm sure you are leaning for more arts schools..anyway, right?
Thanks again.
Love the playlist. Sounds like a great weekend in spite of the Mom fireworks.
thanks for the comment. Yeah, I have wonder where am I going with this story...ahahahaahaha...at the moment I'm having more fun with DK;DC.
thanks again.
Thanks so much for the comments. Hope things get better with your mom. Cool playlist. That's so great about your art work too.
Well...I've been watching Skins & loved Tom Payne aka "Colin" on that. He has sort of these Jonthon Rhys-Myers eyes. He was on a couple seasons of British TV's Waterloo Road. He was sort of a bad boy on that. Most recently he was in Mrs. Pedigru lives for a day. He can be so dapper.
great song list. =] dont worry, a blog is practically MADE for ranting, and venting, and complaining, and all that other stuff. =] if ice-cream is wrong, i dont wanna be right. lol once this friend of mine dragged me all the way across this town in between both of our towns just to go to an ice-cream parlor. lol. i go to my guidance counselor to hand in honors aplicaions to my math class, and she just puts it under a HUGE stack of seniors SAT scores. i was seriously thinking of running for my life in case it feel down on me. it seems like everones got a shitload of hw these days. im putting mine off til tomorrow, cause we were SUPPOSED 2 have 2morrow off, but then there was this snowday, and it put off the final day of our midterms until tomrrow anyway, so ill have time. that is so cool that someone wants to buy a painting of yours! =] go sydney!!! =]
pce-love-Liv
Hi there-hope you are getting through all that homework, its great a teacher wants to buy one of your pictures, good for you!
This playlist is cool..
^^
Thanks for your amazing comments,Sid!
U know I luv those!
Kissesss
:*
NEW STUFF!
whoaaa, why not?
penis face.
good luck with all the homeowork, i totally feel your pain
Maybe studying at friends houses will make it less painful :)
and of course those circus pictures have to make you feel better cause they make ME smile!
xxoo,
raigan
Great post, love the songs and pics seems to be really fun!
a kiss for you friend!
More photos from the circus! Cool! I really want to go to a circus now.
Ice cream store does not sound lame at all! Sounds great! I was at one too yesterday, but it was too cold to eat any actual ice cream, so I had waffles.
Friends like Allie are cool friends.
Wow! An artist wants to buy one of your paintings? That's - awesome, Sydney!
I like the Panic at the Disco song!
I adore your hyperboles, S!
I want a frikkin huge pile of ice cream too!
xoxox,
CC
Ice cream! Ice cream can never be lame :D They have the BEST kind at this store around here called Death by Chocolate... it's the best (:
Urgh, all of the school-related stuff sounds complicated! I hope it all works out.
And friends that you never get sick of are the best. Some you can only stand to be around for a little while, but then there are the ones that you can't get enough of (:
is allie the girl i met today at your school?
she seems really nice :D
<3 you.
I like homecoming by the teenagers.
Thanks for checking out my blog & everything.
Sydney's social,
and Christina isn't,
so Christina's jealous.
I really really like ice cream, but I really really shouldn't eat it!
So fun. :P
peace
the strokes!!!!!!i love that band
We need new posts!
We need new posts!
^^
Thanks for the comments,Sid!
A kissssssss
Post a Comment