i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slipping Already?!






Here are some pictures from my very first circus last year.

I went to the Big Apple Circus which was so much fun!

Sorry I've been gone! This week was a bit hectic, what with applications and such going on.

We also had our standarized testing, the ones that test our teachers pretty much, and good lord they were boring.

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to be doing some geography projects with Allie (surprise, surprise)

Last night! So much fun!

Allie, Jeremy, Blair, Seth, James and Blair's friend, Red, and I went bowling.

I got a strike. :)

After that, we went to Blair's house and played some extremely intense Mario Kart.

James, Seth, Jeremy and Red left to go to James' house (me thinks...) and Blair, Allie and I spent the night at Blair's.

I think Blair is my soul mate.

She's just so adorable and sweet and I think I shall marry her.

Other than that, nothing's really been going on.

How has everyone's week/day been going?

22 comments:

ANNIE said...

I've never been to the circus!!

Good to hear you're having fun!

-annie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing that with me. I do appreciate it.

Cool pictures from the circus.

I bet you need to bowl or something after that test.

Great update!

ellie said...

I love the update. I'm glad you've found a good friend, too.

Natalie said...

Awesome pictures! I actually have never been to the circus before, it looks fun :D

Yuck, standarized testing! Not fun at all :P

Yay for bowling! And Mario Kart IS pretty intense, haha (:

Cait said...

So good to see your update. Sounds like some fun..with all thoses tests and all.

Thanks for the comment. I just had to touch base with Chris.

Thanks for the comment at DKDC, too. I really appreciate it. I'm trying to keep up with those characters.

Anonymous said...

Blair seems really fun. That's great to have a friend where you can do so much together.

Thanks for the comment. Lauren and Laleh might not stay together quite as well as Simon and Josh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you updated. Great photos.

Hope the weeks will be a smooth one for you.

Simon n Josh

Sharon said...

Hi there-great pictures, glad you had a great time!

Cate said...

That circus looks much fun! I haven't been to a circus in ages. Maybe I should go again sometime...

Cool, bowling ^^ Last time I got a strike was on the Wii ^^
Cute abour Blair :)

So far, I've been depressed on Monday AND Tuesday [today]. And the weather has changed from 5 to 1 degrees. Hoo-ray. For now, I'm not depressed though, that stage has passed me.

Angela said...

oh my gosh, it's been years since i been to a circus.

Karine said...

CIRCUS!!

I love it!Well..Those photos are great!

And...Congrats for your strike!

Kissesss,Sid!

:*

Natalie said...

Oh yes, and there is a little something on my blog for you! (:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the note. hopefully, it won't be too awful to read.

Livie23 said...

the circue sounded fun! =] ive been posting irregularly too, what with midterm week and music stuff. sounds like you had funn that night =]
pce-love-Liv

Kira Aderne said...

Ilove circus, it is so much fun!

a kiss and a great images!

Anonymous said...

circuses are fun.

i keep feeling that that should be spelled "circi" or something instead. :P anyhoo...

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!

xoxox,
CC

Jocelyn said...

when i was little, my older sister always made me feel so guilty for going to the circus with my grandparents. She would refuse to go. What is my sister doing now? She's a strict vegetarian and a loyal member of PETA. figures. haha

Raigan said...

ooo i want to see your custom converse!!!!

And yes, definite YAY for obama!!!

I'm sure you've heard about the craziness in Illinois over his senate seat....oh man!!!

hope you had a great week!

xxoo,
raigan

Smara said...

I've never been to a real circus! :/

Mario Kart is INSANE! I'm in love! :D

And bowling, oh it sounds so fun.. I kind of want to go now haha

Karine said...

Thanks for the comment,Sid!

Can't wait for MOORREE photooos!

^^

Kisses
:*

NEW STUFF!

Anonymous said...

I was never really into circus, but I'm glad you shared those pics :)

Haha, I hope you and Blair will be happily ever after :D
You're really funny in the way you write stuff.