i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New York, I Love You






Coach window! Love it...

Instead of being creative like Modern Marie, I'm not going to put up a list of New York songs.

So I'll just post some photos instead.

So since the blogger photo uploader is awful and I have about 56 pictures, I'm going to post them out in a few different post because I just don't have the patience.

More pictures next time!

13 comments:

Angela said...

lucky gal... i love nyc too. i like sephora. they always provide professional services.

Sharon said...

Hi there-oh,lucky you, it looks soo awesome, hope you had a fabulous time!

Kira Aderne said...

Hello girl!!!

I love NY! I am going there this march. I am very excited about that, so I love the pictures.


About my shoes that you asked. I bought it at a local store called Dona Sinhá. For more information go: www.donasinha.com.br

a kiss and a hug,
thanks a lot for passing at my blog,

Kira

Natalie said...

Awesome pictures! Awh, now I want to go back to NYC. The last time I went I was really little and the highlight of my trip was going to the Pokemon store, ahaha. The Blogger picture uploader is pretty crappy, but I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! (:

ellie said...

Love them. What fun it must have been. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Hopefully I can keep my imagination going with it. I do love Kyle..probably more so than Eric...but I have ideas for him too.

Thanks again.

Cait said...

I so love these NYC pics. Oh..wow..Coach store. Must have been so fun.

Thanks so much for the comment.

Hope you have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the note. Really love the NYC pics. Great stuff.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Couture Carrie said...

Great shots! Can't wait to see more!

xoxox,
CC

Christina Celeste. said...

lovely window!



beautiful nyc.


wondrous city.


ChristinaCeleste:D

Karine said...

More pictures,more pictures!!!

I heart NY tooo!

A Huuuge kiss,Sid!

Thanks for the comment!

NEW STUFF!

Cait said...

Did you watch Gossip Girl tonight? What is up with Chuck's suit? Is it just the way struts in stuff..or just what? I can't help but laugh when I watch him. Yet, he's my favorite on the show. I'm glad it ended with a twist though...tonight.

Who would you want as their sibling? I think the acotr Jonathan(Tom Pelphrey) from Guiding light could really show Chuck up on some of those scenes.

Cate said...

These photos are so great, I love them all!
Hm, putting together a list with songs about New York sounds fun, maybe I'll do that.
And I agree, the blogger photo uploader is horrible.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Apple store and Madison Avenue! How I miss them!
It once took me 7 minutes to upload a photo into blogger. wtf?!

Great shots you got there Syd, I'm so glad you're sharing them with us!