i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Blow Dry, Tag You're It?






Well, I haven't been tagged in quite some time, and now Taffy has tagged me.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. SNL
5. 30 Rock
6. iCarly (don't mock me)
7. Degrassi
8. That 70's Show

8 Favourite Restaurants
1. Antonio's Pizza
2. Nisio's
3. Micky D's (like i said before, DON'T MOCK)
4. Taco Bell
5. Cafe Express
6. Barnaby's
7. Chipotle
8. Zoë's Cafe

8 Things That Happened to me Today
1. Talked to James on iChat
2. Watched 8 Mile
3. Babysat some crazy six year olds
4. iChatted with 5-foot-ex
5. Recorded a lot of videos for Allie on Facebook
6. Went to art class and made my first acrylic painting.
7. Had Dr. Pepper and Poptarts for breakfast at Allie's
8. Went to the park and talked with Allie

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. James absolutely falling in love with me.
2. Seth falling in love with Allie.
3. Seeing Gran Turino with Faith and Frances.
4. Watching Another Cinderella Story with Allie.
5. Spending oodles of time with Allie.
6. Talking with James.
7. Boarding school interview.
8. Seeing Blair again.

8 Things I Wish For
1. Mom to be a cheery soul.
2. James to heart me.
3. Seth and Allie to get together.
4. Bigger boobs.
5. Flat stomach.
6. Perfect teeth.
7. Andy Samberg to be younger...
8. Andy Samberg = My Husband

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging
1. Raspberry
2. Karine
3. Sharon Rose
4. Taffy

Gage update...

New Year's Eve, I texted him and we planned to hang out on the 5th, he later ditches me and says he didn't realize that he had school. Doesn't bother to text or anything like that, so I just get piseed off and mad I haven't talked to him in about a week.

Laser tagging last night was so much fun.

I went with James, Seth, Blair, Allie and Blair's boyfriend Jeremy.

It was like the funnest night of my life.

We went to the tex-mex place and got about 5 bowls of queso.

Then Allie and I went back to her house.

That's the update pretty much.

17 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi there!! Thanks for the tag, love the info on you too!

Natalie said...

SCRUBS! Yaaay I love that show :D

And I still love McDonald's french fries even if they're extremely unhealthy. They're just too addicting!

Weee, I have iChat on my computer too! It's so cool what technology can do these days.

Laser tag sounds like a lot of fun! Now I want to go! I haven't been since a few years ago when someone knocked me over into the glow in the dark scenery :P

Raigan said...

Gage....what a little ass!

and i literally laughed out loud at the icarly thing! Definitley one of my guilty pleasures!!!!


xxoo,
raigan

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having a fun weekend. Oh..gotta have my gossip girl. Chuck, he's so fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

those chats sound fun. I like your list. Yeah, sometimes, you just gotta have MacDonalds.

Angela said...

have a fab weekend!

taffy. said...

you can't re-tag me, ya fuck!
james sounds amazing.
call me to catch up.

love you.

Anonymous said...

So I guess you didn't get to check out Fleet Foxes nor Andy on SNL last night? God, he made me laugh, and I didn't want to..but I had too. And I jsut love Fleet Foxes now.

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Smara said...

I love laser tagging! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Syd!

Haha, this tag is great and fun to read - thanks for tagging me as well! I believe Taffy tagged me too, I can't wait to do it :)
But wait, you mentioned a Boarding School interview, I'm lost. Are you going to a Boarding School? Same as Taffy?

Laser tagging, I've been hearing so much about it lately, it must be so fun. Good to know you had an amazing time with your friends :)

Have a nice week, Sydney!

Kira Aderne said...

so cool pics and tags!

love those blogs too!

Couture Carrie said...

Fun reading your answers, S! We like a lot of the same shows and have similar yens for flatter stomachs!

xoxox,
CC

Karine said...

I'm glad you're having fun.
^^

Thanks for tagging,Sid!

^^

A kiss!
:**

NEW STUFF!

Anonymous said...

holy crap i haven't read this blog in forever. missed it. :)

Alice said...

gage = just a bunch of shit.
glad you had lots of fun laser tagging :D

Karine said...

Whre are u Sid?

^^

A kisss
:***

shelbyisms said...

I love Gossip Girl, too! And people can't stand to not criticize me for it. I just love the clothes, you know?