1, Blaire, like the sweetest girl I've ever met. She's dating Jeremy, who I don't really know all that well, but he looks EXACTLY like Allie's super hot brother, Jarod.
He goes to St. Green and has a letterman jacket.
A LETTERMAN JACKET.
Super yummo named Seth and my fave/my lover, James.
James is really hot and funny and I think I'll marry him?
Yes.
I got SUPER pissed at Gage last Saturday and haven't talked to him since.
Natalie was there when it happened.
I hate him though.
Talked to Calvin, who was as sweet as ever and I'm WAY stressed about applications.
Here are a few more pictures though.

15 comments:
cool. =] aww, what'd gage do this time? >=[ lol cool pics =]
pce-love-Liv
P.S.-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Oh that Gage...
Great NYC update. Nice. Tall buildings too. Cool.
Thanks so much for the comment.
that window display is stunning.
Hi there-what stunning pictures!
I love New York. haha.
love the lv building.
Definitely some beautiful pictures. Thanks for the lowdown about Allie..but I want to hear what Gage has done..
So much to share about these hotties and more NYC please.
Oh, so you're dating James? That's fabulous!!
That Louis Vuitton store is crazy with the logos all over it.
A letterman jacket? Snazzy!
Yay, more NYC pictures! :D
harro my sweet.
tagged you
NYC! The store windows are fantastical.
Ooooh I see the apple store! And there is something to be said for a letterman jacket. . .
xoxox,
CC
Hope you are having a good weekend.
thanks again for the comments.
New York,New York!I hope I can make it there someday..
^^
Gage..Our old Fellow.Great posts,I remember..
:)
Kisses,Sid!
Thanks for the comments!
I have a funny chap there!
^^
Post a Comment