i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In School

Oh yes I know I'm soooo bad. I'm writing this while I'm at school so I can't post pictures! Anyway, not sure about James anymore. I don't know why. Maybe I just have to see him again. Alex and I aren't talking because he is soooo protective he sent me a facebook message after looking through all my pictures on facebook. It's not that I have anything to hide necessarily, it's just, I could have not been friends with him on facebook. But since he has he ability to look at my pictures, it's annoying hat he tries to use them against me. I'm not a slutty type person or anything and he is convinced that Eliza and I are going to school and fornicating with everything that moves. So we had a big text fight. I showed Allie my conversation and she thought it was funny. Well, it kind of is.

Big news. I OFFICIALLY WENT THRIFTING. I didn't go to too many shops, but it was still a lot of fun. I went with my step and Allie of course.

I also saw Transsiberian with Emily Mortimer, Woody Harrelson, and Kate Mara. Such a good movie, except the fact that I practically peed myself. It was so intense and thrilling! But it really made me worried about the governments and countries like Russia. I can't say anything but it still worries me. Dad told me, you know that if the Holocaust happened forty years later, you would have to go into a concentration camp. How depressing.

I have something due in IPC today but am hoppin' off to a tennis tournament so I don't have to turn it in! Haha I'm impressed by my sneakiness. Speaking of sneaky, if you love to make fun of Vanessa Hudgens, look up Sneakernight in YouTube. It's great.

Other than that, sorry I've been M.I.A. I've just been busy!

Maybe I should get back to class.

20 comments:

taffy. said...

james... is he monica's friend or someone else?

Natalie said...

I like to creep around Facebook and look at everyone's pictures, haha. And of course reading comments is always fun, people have some pretty interesting/funny/embarrassing conversations on there, haha. Thrifting! I've never been, but I've always wanted to. Did you find some awesome stuff?

Anonymous said...

Nice update. Great about the thrifting, tool.

Anonymous said...

ooops..that sounded meand..too.

sorry.

Anonymous said...

God, I should go back to bed. I can not type today.

Anonymous said...

Facebook brings out the worst in you..sometimes.

Christina Celeste. said...

you bad bad giiiiiiiiirl!

and yes, I stay off facebook because of that. Boys really do PMS, don't they?




ChristinaCeleste:D

P.S. I love thrifting!

Karine said...

I'm glad to read some news of you!
^^

Well...This protective friend stuff is very complicated,because sometimes is more than that.

Know what I mean?

Anyway..maybe it's not that,right?Only you can say.

A kiss!

Thanks for your comment!



:*


NEW STUFF!

Anonymous said...

"fornicating with anything that moves"... that cracked me up.

i've never seen transsiberian. my mom probably has. she's seen endless movies about oppressed people under strict authoritarian rule. ha.

Alice said...

haha, sydney.
you definitely are a bad girl, sneaking on here to blog instead of paying attention in class :P
but anyway, thrifting sounds like fun!

Sharon said...

Hi there-hope you are well and that you got some bargains whilst thrifting!!

Cate said...

Haha, I'm always scared of logging in anywhere at school, even when I log out afterwards and delete the History... I have persecution mania of hackers! :)
Thrifting! Must be fun.. There aren't many thrift or vintage shops here though, so I usually go "thrift shopping or vintage shopping" on the internet ^^
Yeah, there is really reason to worry about governments in countries such as Russia.
When I looked up Sneakernight, I only found the official music video?... Or I didn't look properly enough? What was I supposed to find?
We all understand your being busy <3 :)

Couture Carrie said...

Isn't thrifting fabulous? So glad you "discovered" it :)

xoxox,
CC

Lauren said...

i think eleni's is in chelsea station...

ellie said...

Hey, thanks for the V-wishes..hope you had a good one too!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the Valentines day message. hope you had some fun with your friends. too cold to do much here. at least i thought up more stuff to write.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day.

deko and posh said...

Thrifting sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you found some fabulous things.

Karine said...

Thanks for the comment,Sid!
I'm sure you'll like this next chap more than the other one!

:)

Kisses
:*



NEW STUFF!

Karine said...

Thanks for the comment,Sid!
I'm sure you'll like this next chap more than the other one!

:)

Kisses
:*



NEW STUFF!