Ignore all previous attempts at breaking back into the blogosphere.
This is legit.
I'm going to skip all the self-hatred because I already know that I suck.
Anyway!

I'm sure nearly every person knows what these beautiful shoes are.
Doc Martens, duh.
My friend Emma had the courage of wearing a pair of vintage Docs to school, amidst the prep crowd who is convinced that being 'indie' is defined by shopping at Urban Outfitters and listening to faux reggae music whilst having quotes about 'peace and love' in their Facebook Quotes section.
Ignore my cynical remarks - I've been stuck in bed drinking nothing but smoothies, ice water and the occasional tupperware container filled with Annie's Cheddar Bunnies.

After a day's worth of Arrested Development Season 2 Disc 3 (due to lack of energy to find the remaining discs) and numerous Wikipedia searches for Rachel Getting Married whilst watching the movie via Netflix, for the first time, I actually hate my computer.
I only hate it for letting me act like such a slug all day...
Mom's not working anymore (active Monday!) and so she's able to take care of me like all mothers should.
I must brag for a few moments but OMG ROFL LOL IDK MY BFF JILL!
That ladies and gents, is my child. If I turn out to have a weird uterus like Tina Fey in Baby Mama, I'll always have my camera.
Father Speel provided gifts for Christmas which made up for my mom's lack of ... spirit?
Not to worry! I was given my dream camera for both my birthday and Chrismakwanzah.
Joke of the day:
Mom - "Saved By The Bell called... they want their sweater back."
New favourite movie, perhaps?
I've never adored Thora Birch more in this movie.
I've also never been able to feel badly for Steve Buscemi ever since he stuffed his partner in crime into a wood chipper in Fargo.

Such a bitch move...

Gaga - you should be ashamed of yourself.
Mutilation of 100 Kermits!? Really?!
Next post will be my favourite outfits from The One and Only.
Hate her music but love her style...
Except this Kermit outfit. It's an outrage.




3 comments:
YES! COME BACK TO THE BLOGOSPHERE :D
Those are pretty awesometastical shoes, I must say. I dislike that going to Urabn Outfitters automatically makes you "indie" or whatever :P
What the heck is a cheddar bunny? It sounds interesting, haha...
Well, I'm sufficiently jealous of your camera! I mean, baby ;) Especially the beautiful purpleness, hehe.
GHOST WORLD! I love that movie. And Thora Birch :D Awesomeness.
And I'm not quite sure how I feel about Lady Gaga... I mean, I like some her songs, you have to admit they're quite catchy. I definitely love her outfits though. But as for the Kermits.... well, it's definitely creative? Haha, I dunno...
I'm glad you're back..& glad you've found the wonderful GHOSTWORLD..finally.
Looks like an awesome camera. I'm sure you are doing all sorts of arts now. I hope, anyway. And hopefully, Gage is a faded memory now too..oops..was I not suppose to bring him up. Sorry if I did..but you can always think of him as quite a character in your life.
"such a bitch move"
hahahhaha
but omg that's really scary! i hate movies about minneasota.
BUT I LOVE GHOST WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what, is she black now?
Post a Comment