She's wearing the new lace up Toms and I am in love with them.
This girl Audrey has them too only hers are grey, which I like more.
I already attempted to take a picture. I'm afraid I look like a total creep.
I got the app back on my phone so yay for iPhone blogging!
I'm so glad that I still have some of my faithful readers! Thanks for the comments guys!

I'm enjoying a really healthy lunch consisting of Reduced Fat Doritos, fruit punch PowerAde and a rather greasy slice of pizza.


(Beethoven's 9th playing....)
AHHHHH! My favorite pair of shoes EVER.
Unless you've just stumbled upon my blog, you know that I've been covering these glorious shoes for quite some time.
I found a website that is selling them for $120.
Mama Bear is seriously considering it.

Yes! My good woman you have officially been creeped!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:
Yay for iPhone blogging! Before I totally did not want an iPhone, but lately I've been unhealthily lusting after one :/ But I'd better stop, cause it's just not going to happen haha.
Anyways... Eeek, greasy pizza isn't the most appetizing thing in the world imo, haha. Those shoes are pretty awesome though! And CREEPING FTW :D
I love my all weather toms..especially, this winter.
that other pic is kind of gross. When are you ever going leave me a comment?
i know a girl who has these! she returned them, weird
Post a Comment