i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Success






it was beautifully done. (just kidding. it turns out that I am far less capable on a trackpad than I originally thought...)


Isn't Blair/Leighton lovely in this dress?

Look what I found:

Hervé Léger $732.50


Hervé Léger $625

Rachel Roy $447.50

Leaves of Grass $182.50

Lela Rose $418.50

Narciso Rodriguez $832.50

Narciso Rodriguez $538.50
Christian Louboutin $532
Charlotte Olympia $382.50
Christian Louboutin $271.50
Christian Louboutin $430
Marni $342
Christian Louboutin $430
Miu Miu booties $345

Thanks to the lovely Couture Carrie, I've found the fabulous website called OutNet where they have loads of clothes for 1/2 the price.

As you saw from the top of the page, I'm pining over Ray Ban Wayfarers.
I'm also flirting with a centered paragraph style today.

I was at the Galleria 2 weeks ago, drooling over the new Michael Kors handbags at Neiman Marcus when I noticed, Alas! A Ray-Ban-try-on-station!

It truly was a calling from God. I reached my hand into the display window and picked up the most magnificent pair of neon orange Wayfarers. When I put them on the bridge of my nose, I knew what love felt like.

Besides my dramatic-ness, the bottom line is that these glasses are gorgeous. I was looking for a picture but couldn't manage to find one unfortunately.

I've got some posts that I need to show you pretty soon of my DIM (do-it-myself) project that's coming up. My recent thrifting success has led to a rather difficult task for someone like me a.k.a. someone with no real/successful hemming, sewing, or refitting experience.

This dress I found is gorgeous though.

I would show you now, but I've already planned it out that next post is actual fashion accomplishments and purchases, not just stuff that is too expensive for me to even gaze at.



What other sites or shops do you bloggers go to when you're looking for a fashionable bargain?

9 comments:

ivy said...

So cool. Love the pics.

ellie said...

Can't wait to see it. I made a steal on a black skirt from Target which shocked me. Like 2 bucks. Don't know how that happened, but its great to go with my other stuff. It was clearence. Probably a mistake. but oh well.

Natalie said...

I love the second pair of sunglasses! So cool! Too bad they're way expensive though... but they do have those ones at Target that look pretty much exactly the same for about 12 bucks, so that's definitely a steal!

I love the Narciso Rodriguez dress a lot, the colors are perfect! And the Miu Miu boots! That's awesome that you can get those sorts of things for 1/2 off too.. bargains always make life better haha.

I can't wait to see your DIM project! Don't worry- the only thing I've ever sewed was a stuffed bat as a Halloween decoration, and that was an epic fail, so I'm sure yours is gonna be great haha :D

Kira Aderne said...

The best dresses, sunglasses and shoes!

Love love love!

the oaks said...

that's a lot of stuff. I never shop on line. I'm old fashioned that way. I have to try it on first. I'm a thrifter. I like taking old clothes a part and try to make new ones from them. Or sometimes, hand bags...as the case maybe.

Raigan said...

the custom ray-bans are so amazing! I'm in love with them! I know if i got them i'd mess something up and i'd never be able to forgive myself haha

-Raigan

Talisa said...

Loove the sunglasses:)

ellie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

gossip girl gone vamps said...

Hey, did you get the Blair dress!!!