i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boring?




Thank you Natalie for showing me this glorious television show.

Freaks and Geeks is my absolute favorite.


You've been smoking the pot!

...Millie...





You can call me Jeff.


Could James Franco be any sexier?!


Before


After

That's what Sam looks like after he hits puberty. He has really good teeth...


I feel obligated to tell you that Sydney has officially gone to a broadway musical.

Wicked is Da $h!T !!!

And professional productions kick the socks off high school plays. (duh)

Music time!

I'm obsessed with Rooney.



My favorite song is Blueside probably but so far I'm diggin' them.


It's Michael Moscovitz!

(Princess Diaries exerpt - Mia tells Michael that she has feelings for him even though she could have any Genovian prince she wants)
Michael: But...why me?
Mia: Because you saw me when I was invisible.
Michael: (lays down the moves and plants a smooch)

I bet he totally bragged about making out with Anne Hathaway later that night...


@NYW@Y......

White Lies, Vampire Weekend, Stars, Rachael Yamagata, Phoenix and The Virgins are what I'm jamming to these days...


The Virgins


Phoenix

Something cool/coincidental:
Sofia Coppola, who directed both Marie Antoinette and The Virgin Suicides is dating Thomas Mars, lead singer of Phoenix. Whilst obsessively Wikipedia-ing both Phoenix AND The Virgin Suicides/Marie Antoinette, I found that out.

I thought it was really cool...



Favorite soundtrack: Marie Antoinette - although the soundtrack was critcized, I think it's a brilliant soundtrack. It gives the whole movie such a youthful vibe and totally matches all the ments where the songs are placed.


Favorite score: The Virgin Suicides by AIR - this record is so totally boss. It's incredibly creepy, eerie and discomforting while also being melodic, innocent and portraying the movie perfectly. Yeah, these intense adjectives are COMPLETELY necessary.



Favorite movie: Election - Reese Witherspoon is amazing in this.

I shall killeth thine iPhone. BlogPress (the app I'm using to blog) keeps freezing my iPhone so I've retyped so much of this post it's not even funny.

I'm going to stop typing because otherwise my phone will freeze again and delete all of my hard work.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I've never seen Freaks and Geeks, but it does look pretty intriguing! And I have to agree that the guy has some pretty gorgeous teeth indeed.

So I've been listening to Rooney all this time not knowing that it really is Michael Moscovitz? That's amazing :D If I were him I'd brag about kissing Anne Hathaway too, hahaha. Now I want to go watch those movies...

And that is pretty cool that they're dating! Definitely a couple of very talented people.

natalie said...

ELECTION when did you see this? I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

freaks and geeks is the shit!

cait said...

Hahaha..when I was really little I saw them doing a scene of Election in my home town. Matthew Broderick at the family in motel.