
H&M dress - €15.50

Beads from New York - birthday gift

Cole Haan sandals-Dillards's- $49 regular - $130
I've never had the chance to wear that dress before so I'm glad I finally got to.
Every October, there's a huge music festival in Austin called Austin City Limits.
Last year, I found out what it was.
This year, I'm going.
So many bands are playing and it's going to be great.
Maggie and I are going for a day because Alexa was going to let us stay with her but there isn't enough room so we were thinking about staying in a hotel but then transportation would be an issue. Anyway, going for a say wouldn't be bad either.
Now some top tens!
1. Alice to the World - Prescott Curlywolf
2. Hey Hey Girl - The Virgins
3. She's Jivin - The Scabs
4. Blood Bank - Bon Iver
5. Slow Show - The National
6. Shoot 'Em Down - Ghostland Observatory
7. Us - Regina Spektor
8. I Am A Rock - Simon and Garfunkel
9. Again and Again - The Bird and The Bee
10. Aly, Walk With Me - The Raveonettes

7 comments:
Love those beads and sandals! Have a great weekend!
very pretty. cool beads. hope you have fun.
thanks for the note..um, just not sure I get it though...but thanks.
I'm glad you're doing this. I've just heard of the south by south west in Austin. I've always wanted to go there.
Did you see 500 days of Summer?
I love so many beads. Great colors!
I love the dress! And the beads are very colorful :) That's awesome about the deal on the shoes too, bargains are always awesome! :D
The music festival sounds like it will be pretty fun! I wish they had stuff like that here :P I'm liking the playlist too, number nine always gets stuck in my head hehe.
have a good weekend! :)
so lovely! Love the shoes too...just not for hiking. Have fun and hope you don't have to walk a long ways. Dance the night away!
Love the playlist and outfit, darling! Fab shoes!
xoxox,
CC
There is nothing like a black dress and these silves sandals look so cool!
Thanks so much for the site tip!
So cool!!!
Post a Comment