i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm in Miami, Bitch




My iPhone's attempt of getting a picture of the Jewish Museum sign.

Also, partially due to the severe whiplash I just experienced.

Rose's stepdad is a really bad driver.


Yes. There really are pink and orange houses in Florida.

That was the sole reason I wanted to move here when I was a kid.

At Urban Outfitters now and finding some adorable things!




A dreadful picture, I know, but it's prescious in person.

Silence + Noise
PP MOTIF $58

I want it.




I see Aztec patterns are in again. Also, lots of really jumble patterns are here. It's like they want to fit a circus onto a shirt. I haven't decided if I like it or not yet.

Anyway, this whole BDG lot consists of 10 different patterned shirts - $32




My favourite of the day.

Kimchi Blue dress - $42







-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

that's such a sweet lighter! I wish I had money to just buy whatever I want whenever I want. I have to calm myself down whenever I go to like anthropology I seriously like freak out! Hope that you enjoyed florida!

Cait said...

more pictures. when do you start school? looks like you've got a grasp on all of it.

Raigan said...

Florida....man am i jealous! It's rainy and cold here :(

Looks as if you're having a lovely time! Sweet lighters too!

Would love it if you stopped by and checked out my new art feeds feature!!!

I really am excited to see how those dresses look, that is if you got any haha I LOVE urban outfitters!

-Raigan

Natalie said...

I wish the houses were more colorful here! Although, there is an orange house in my old neighborhood, but still :p

Gah, I love UO! Unfortunately there are none around here, so all I can do is goggle at the items online and hope that one day I will set foot in an actual store.

That's a pretty sweet lighter too O:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a sweet time.

Livie23 said...

Maimi rules. i actually just got back from it :) we stayed on Miami Beach. have you checked out lincoln road? best. shopping. center. :) have fun!
pce-love-Liv

Kira Aderne said...

You are so fun!

Love the prints here so much at the clothes!!