_Days_of_Summer/2009_500_days_of_summer_wallpaper_002.jpg)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Zooey Deschanel
Gage.
Friday (in Italy) I wrote on Gage's wall
Sydney: hey so I think we should see Harry potter when I come in town because there aren't a lot of opportunities to be that cool so yeppp I'm back in a week and unless you're too embarrassed to go. well you shouldn't be embarrassed. Harry potter kicks ass
Gage: have you ever shaved your pubes and put them in lemonade? its actually pretty great. you should give it a try sometime bebeh
July 19 at 5:18pm · Comment · Like
Sydney: are you drunk
July 19 at 5:19pm · Comment · Like
Gage: heyy im sry my friend got on my facebook. im so srry. and that sounds great!
July 21 at 10:21am · Comment · Like
Sydney: hahha i was wondering about that... okay well im coming back in like a weekk so what about like monday or something
July 21 at 10:23am · Comment · Like
Gage: okay sure. what time?
July 21 at 10:24am · Comment · Like
Sydney: i dunno there aren't any listings
July 21 at 10:43am · Comment · Like
Gage: okay well figure it out
July 21 at 3:14pm · Comment · Like
So we make those plans.
Me-July 26 10:01AM-Monday there's Harry Potter playing like every 45 minutes do you want to see it around 12 or 2 or what
Me-July 27 10:02AM-so what time
Him-Hmm how bout like 530?
Me-ya that should work
Him-K cool
Me-July 27 3:56PM-the movie comes on at 6
Him-okay perfect
Me-July 27 5:54-the movie at 6 is like some special edition so get the one for 630
Him-Ok
I wait another 15-20 minutes and go into the movie, which starts in 10 minutes.
I felt really pathetic walking in and sitting down by myself, but I was also looking at the entrance with hopeful eyes but my actions were to no avail.
I watched the whole movie, (which was beautiful) and after 3 hours of no texts, no phone calls, no attempt of communication, I was a little mad.
I guess you need to hear about the other 2 times this has happened.
1st - We make movie plans, just the 2 of us. He decides to bring his new girlfriend and her friends and the really annoying kid Che.
I buy my ticket and so do they, and they decide that instead of seeing Taken (which is the movie I wanted to see really badly and I thoroughly conveyed that message to Gage IN TEXT when I said, "Let's see Taken, I've been dying to see it."
Anyway, I go into the theater after he says, "Let's just stay out here and talk!"
NO. I paid $10 for a movie ticket and I got a $4.50 drink. So, yeah, I'm going in to see my movie.
I go in and 2 hours later I go outside. They're all gone. I check my phone, no messages. I go to the restaurant thing and check there, nothing.
So I text him and we have a cyber fight, I'm mad at him for a few days and then I end up forgiving him.
2nd-We make bowling plans. He invites Calvin, I invite some Lamar people. He invites Marie, but asks me if it's okay if she can come AFTER he's confirmed plans with her, and reveals that she's giving him a ride places. I say to meet around 7, which is when my Lamar people came, Marie calls me at 7:00 saying, "Where are you? This place smells bad and it's creepy and there's a black guy in here!"
I say, "Sorry! I'm coming as fast as I can but my mom isnt' home from work yet!!"
That just pisses me off.
"There's a black guy! It smells smoky! It's creepy!" To that I respond later during cyberfight, "How white can you be?"
Anyway, they end up ditching me from the bowling alley saying I was running too late and they were waiting since 6:30.
And that brings us to this time. 3 consecutive times that we've tried to make plans and they all fail.
We haven't spoken, and quite frankly, I'm fine with that.
I'm looking into getting a turtle also!
A few days ago was Angel's (Maggie's best friend) birthday dinner with everyone! His ex-boyfriend was apparently coming, but was a no show so there were no weird run-ins. We all went walking around and ended up sitting on the football field playing Never Have I Ever and talking.
Maggie, Angel and I went to Maggie's house. Maggie's dad hates Angel because he's always there, so he doesn't let him spend the night. Her mom is totally cool with it though so we told her that we were going to sneak him in and Angel had to be stashed under the bed for a bit. Then we just faked that Angel had just gotten dropped off in the morning.
We went midnight biking and facebooking. Then I went home.
Alexa was busy Sunday so on Wednesday, we're going to see (500) Days.
Well, that's all for now.

12 comments:
UGH i hate failed plans! I have a guy friend who always screws plans up like that too and it's sooooo annoying!!!
So then one time i did it to him...
i'm pretty sure he got the message cause it hasn't happened recentley haha
(500) days looks really really good!
Hope all is well!
-Raigan
what the hell, who does that?!
I want to see 500 Days of Summer so badly! But unfortunately I already spent the bulk of my money on Harry Potter tickets :P
What the heck. I would be EXTREMELY irritated if I were you at this point. How hard could it be to stick to a simple plan? Hmph :P I hate when things like that happen.
Yay for turtles :) If you get one you must post a picture :D
I can't wait to see 500 days of summer..CAN'T WAIT I love Joseph.
Oh..don't give Gage the time of day.
Thanks so much for the note. I appreciate it.
Gage is worse than ever. I'd hate to be his girlfriend. Can't hardly wait for 500 days of summer!
ugh..I would not want to be around Gage if he's that degrading. I think he knows how to push your buttons. I'd tell his new girl friend what a pig he is..if she doesn't know already. I don't know what it is with some guys who thrive in saying the most disgusting things to you. I have a friend who's like that around me, who clams to be bi on top of everything else..although, I doubt it gets him anywhere with everyone. He ends up with these manic-depressive drama queen chicks & he ends up..."why is this happening to me.." perhaps they already know just exactly how he is.
So can't wait to see Joseph & Zoey. I also want to find the GO-GETTER..I think on DVD with Zoey & Lou Taylor Pucci from Thumbsucker who I so love.
Favorite DVDs this summer with my friends The Death Note Movie (Live Action).
Hi there-sorry to hear of how Gage is being, hope you have a great week ahead my dear!!
Hope you have some fun this week and Gage won't mess it up. So I'm still not sure if I understand..will you get to go to Boarding school or not?
oh my gosh, have not visited you in a while. how have you been, hope everything is well. : )
I heard 500 Days was good, but so depressing! But do enjoy it! (:
bisous,
La C.
Fantastic!!!
Kisses girl :))
i must see 500 days of summer! it looks so funny. i in the mood for a good romantic comedy these days
Gage is being an ass. screw him.
that's funny that you had to sneak Angel into the house :) sounds like you had a great time.
pce-love-Liv
Post a Comment