Well, not entirely. Now I can post and when I get back to my computer, I can comment on your blogs. Okay this was pointless text.

As you know, (I think) I'm in Florida with Rose. This is the view from the Toucan Bar at which I am eating. Philly cheese steaks are simply delicious.
No offense Florida, but you have terrible taste in clothes.
Everyone I've seen is in spandex cover ups.
I understand we are on the beach and all, but come on!

Anyway, I leave here on Saturday.
Beat show ever = Arrested Development.
I don't believe I have ever laughed as hard as I did when I saw George Sr. do his chicken impersonation.

There he is... On house arrest, making paper machet copies of his head.

Tobias, diagnosed with GVH. Graft versus host.
10 Songs!
1. Daylight - Matt & Kim
2. Why Don't You Let Me Stay Here - She & Him
3. Sunrise - Petra Haden
4. Emerge - Fischerspooner
5. Spark - The Bird and The Bee
6. Lump Sun - Bon Iver
7. All We Ask - Grizzly Bear
8. Read My Mind - The Killers
9. The Flight of the Bumble Bee - Vassil Kazandjev and Sofia Symphony Orchestra
10. Rhapsody in Blue - George Gershwin
-- Post From My iPhone

8 comments:
post more you a-hole!!!!!
p.s. when do you get back, cuz we need to hang!
hahahahaaa..Natalie. That was great. cool.
you sly dog..I'm sure you'll figure it out. Some of us beneath you don't even have enough for a Go phone.
how cool. thanks for the note. maybe you need one of those booksize laptops now.
It's so awesome what you can do on phones nowadays O:
Florida looks so nice and pretty and WARM! I want to go to there :P On the other hand, the multitudes of spandex does not sound very appealing... but still!
I love the playlist! Daylight has been stuck in my head lately...
Enjoy the rest of your trip :)
Hi there-make the most of Florida, it sounds fab!!
Oh..my looks fun. Are you are arent' you going to that big private school?
So cool that you posted from your iPhone!
I have to start watching Arrested Development...
xoxox,
CC
Post a Comment