So I realized what following a blog does for me.
I scrolled down and BAM. All of my blogs (that I follow) with their updates and new posts! It was life changing. Still I think I'm going to stick to the old fashion way and just open all oft bookmarks. I have to blog at school and until this weekend won't be able to catch up on your blogs because Mom is getting a Jew phone system and shoe she is doing that, our phones are down which are connected to our Internet somehow? Ether way I'm going to be able to write, but it would take way too long to comment on everyone's blogs.
Frustrating because I have an award/tag thing from REALLY long ago and the image and link is saved on my computer.Once I get Internet, brace yourselves for some tagging!
Some bad news: Alex got mugged the other night. He's okay and all, it was just scary to hear about it and all.
Anna had a surprise party the other night which was a lit of fun. I gave her a mix CD and have yet to give her a plush moustache from Urban Outfitters.
You know how I went thrifting? I found a grgeous purple dress and the store told me they had to get a smaller size from their other store. It's been 2 weeks and still no dress. I'm sad.
Also, Allie knows about the blogs. After Natalie cancelled hers, Taffy told me about how she has nothing to hide, and Marie snooper through my computer and is probably reading this as I write, I figure, not a big deal. It's not like I vent about my hatred for people. With exceptions of course...
Either way, I figured that I could just explain what Sydney Speaks is.
She hasn't looked at them or anything but now she knows what they are.
James. I no longer like him.
Excitement is short lived.
I'm friends with Gage again who's got a new girlfriend!
Mom took away my cell and I took it from her room and she didnt know about it.
Until now. Like an idiot I sent her a text.
i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I wish you a great time girl!
a kiss!!!
haha.
i don't care if people know about the blogs...
but...
i should probably stop making myself sound like an obsessed freak lol
miss you sydney!
Haha! It's an amazing thing when you figure out what following blogs means (; I actually knew about that part of it but I just prefer using my blog roll thingy. That sucks that your internet's down!
Eeek! That must have been terrifying getting mugged! I'm glad Alex is alright though!
That sucks that your purple dress hasn't come yet! Hopefully it will arrive in a jiffy.
A few of my friends know about my blog, but I'd prefer it if the entire grade didn't... now I think I should go through and see if I said I hated anyone or made fun of them or something... haha oh well :P
hahahaha...I love it..especially that last line.
Hmmm..thats the way it goes. Good that, Gage isn't being..well..you know..maybe you can only be friends with him when he has a girlfriend.
Great update!
gosh after you were writing about the cell..I forgot about Alex..how did that happen? My uncle got mugged when he was over seas. It was odd..he's this really tall guy and two short guys mugged him.
Gage has a new girlfriend.
Oh..Always that dud.
;)
A kiss,Sid!
Thanks for the comments!
NEW STUFF!
HAHAHAHA
Sydney, you're hilarious! I missed your updates. I'm still laughing on the cell phone thing - what were you thinking? :D
Good to know you'll continue to blog despite all those 'side-efects'.
James? What's wrong with him?
You sound a little like me that way. Losing interest faster than you probably should - don't forget to enjoy life Syd!
And Gage... hm... something tells me we'll be hearing a lot from him now, right? :)
hahahaha.... busted.
Post a Comment