i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.
Monday, March 2, 2009
So Sorry...
So sorry everyone. My Internet has been broken for three weeks and I don't know why we haven't called anyone to fix it. If I go to my dads one night, I'll try to catch up. Until then, here's my post to show that I'm not quitting blogger or anything.
Hi there. My pseudonym is Sydney Speel. I live down south in the US. I like to talk as if I am British and watch musicals on TV. I go to a Christian school with which I do not agree with the religion as I am a non practicing Jew. I have divorced parents and amazing friends and during the summers I live in Europe. Taking pictures, painting, and talking are 3 of my main passions. Some of my friends can be bitches but I love them anyway. My two crazy friends are always there for me. I am against dog breeding and love the Red Hot Chili Peppers. 2 of my main obsessions consist of reading autobiographies of rock stars and Jim Sturgess from Across the Universe. I love macaroni and cheese and typing on Macintosh computers while pretending I am a UK citizen. Will Ferrell is my favorite comedian and I would like to become a surgeon one day or act on Broadway while being married to Zach Braff or Shia LaBeouf. I am now going to end this paragraph that has turned into an essay because I think you know enough about me.
7 comments:
Awww, that sucks! I hate when the internet just won't seem to cooperate. I hope you get it fixed soon! (:
Dang, that horrible. Good to hear from you. Thanks so much for the note. Missed you. A lot.
Hope you are not bogged down with too many test. Any trips in the works?
Hi there-what a shame, hope to see you back soon my dear!
bleh internet troubles are the absolute WORST!!!!!!
Hope it all gets fixed soon :)
xxoo,
raigan
hey, it's annie from ninth grade nightmare.
NEW BLOG!!!
http://fabulouslyfirebrand.blogspot.com/
check it out (:
Its a horrible thing.... I hope it all will be get fixed as soon as possible..and you can continue blogging. have a nice day :)
wow. it's been over a month! hope your internet gets fixed asap.
Post a Comment