I realized that this blog could quite possibly pass as an entry in Mortified...Hopefully it's not that embarrassing.
Natalie lent me this book and I've never laughed out loud at a book (maybe a small snicker (alliteration not intended) but not a huge laugh) and when I was reading "The Porn" (a chapter in the book... geez! get your mind out of the gutter...) I LOLed.
Anyway, I've realized that I'm going to be a particularly shitty blogger.
This means, I probably won't be able to get around to commenting on everyone's blogs as much as I'd like.
I still read blogs, I just can't always comment which I know defeats the purpose of blogging, but I guess I just like having my thoughts out there.
For those of you who haven't decided to close my blog out of your browsers, thank you.
For starters, school sucks.
I've never been so excited for a summer vacation.
The majority of my time has been consumed with trying to find out where to find this band's album: Machine Translations.
This band/pseudonym is the most magical music ever.
The only problem is, the album is Australian and therefore is nearly $2 per song on iTunes.
I'm being cheap here and I understand that, but COME ON! $2 per song?!
Good Music from My Uncle:
-La Roux
-Dirty Projectors
-Fleet Foxes (duh)
-Ra Ra Riot
Good Music Period:
-Charlotte Gainsbourg (she plays Stefaníe for those of you who have seen The Science of Sleep)
-Louis XIV (they broke up but their music is still fantastically amazing.)
-Page France (OBSESSED)
-Great Lake Swimmers (Canadian folky band)
Good Schtuff:
-Weeds - a story about a suburban widow who starts dealing pot to pay her bills. Naturally, like any drug dealer, she gets caught up in the seedy underbelly of the drug world (surprise) and ends up getting in way over her head. It's still entertaining though.
-Burt's Bees Natural Salicylic Acid Spot Treatment - unfortunately, becoming a teenager also brings one of those pain in the ass things (besides hating the world): PiMpLeZz

This shit rocks.
On the romantic front, I'm after the most beautiful person ever created.
No! Not you Harrison Ford...
His name is.....
JACK.
And he's frikkin beautiful.
I've given up on Andy Samberg for a few reasons...
A. - He lives in LA and I'm going to live in New York.
B. - He wears stark white tennis shoes and I love colours.
and C. - He has a girlfriend for 3 1/2 years.
Also, the fact that he's more than double my age is a slight setback, but I'm sure we could overcome that obstacle. I mean seriously, Heff was dating Holly when she was like, 17 and he was 306.
I wouldn't care what the tabloids said...
Back to Jack.
We are totally soul mates.
Why, you ask?
1. He loves Hot Rod.
2. He loves Hot Rod.
3. He loves Arrested Development.
4. He reads A Series of Unfortunate Events.
5. He carries a purple water bottle.
6. He has really cool shoes.
7. He has a cool roll up, reusable lunch bag that he uses. Everyday.
8. He's smart.
9. He is an iPod, not a Zune.
10. He is slightly ginger-ish, which is supah hot. (Taffy - ginger mistake, ginger mistake...)
11. He's on the diving team.
12. Because he is on the diving team, he has a smokin' bod.
13. He plays guitar. (so, so clichéd.)
14. He's not in any designated group.
15. He looks just like Andy Samberg.
16. He's interested in Lost.
17. He looks just like Andy Samberg.
So, yeah, we're perfect for each other.
The Internet has finally been fixed.
Is it gramatically correct to capitalize Internet? I do it anyway because it seems like a special name.
Random thoughts...

Well, I have to go shower now. It's 11:30 and I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow and go make up Italian work.
Another thing to add to Good Schtuff:
-CHICKEN FRIED RICE. Random, I know, but I had some reheated fried rice for dinner tonight and it was ridiculously delicious.
Okay.
Well.
Yeah.
goodnight lovelies.
x


4 comments:
Any book with a chapter called The Porn definitely sounds like an interesting read, haha... :D
I can't wait for summer vacation either... It can't come soon enough!
That sucks that the Australian songs have to be so gosh darn expensive! :P Maybe try the website topinweb.com, they usually have a lot of stuff.
Burt's Bees is awesome indeed! And this Jack individual sounds quite fantastic as well, so that's pretty exciting :D
Oh, and I dunno if it's correct, but I like to capitalize Internet too, haha.
hmmm..ok..so you know Jack. well, the Jack I know is awesome too. Love the swoop of his dark hair. His grin.His voice. Never ending sly wit that just makes me feel better everytime he's around. & the foreign exchange students (girls from Germany) want to abduct him and take him back to their native land..which would be horrifying. No, we're not dating. Probably never will be, but still he does make the day much better.
Oh. Broken Bells CD is awesome. I love every song on the cd. & Vampire Diaries just got hotter with Jeremy.
I love Andy on Parks and Recreation.
Jack!! Haha awesome list
I am looking up Louis XIV right now because I remember you playing them (it?) for me and I need to hear it again!!
Post a Comment