
I'm sitting in LaGuardia Airport, surrouded by guidos and Hollister obsessed Tweens.
So far, everyone has stupid t-shirts. A girl wearing an aqua tee that has HOLLISTER written across it in hot pink letters.
So original.
A guy with a hot pink and white striped American Eagle shirt.
The majority of you probably stopped reading at hot pink.
Another guy is wearing a green Adidas shirt adjusted to look like a marijuana leaf. Under the leaf thing it says, addicted, instead of Adidas.
Finally, another guy is wearing a shirt with a married couple saying their vows and under THAT it says Life Is Over.
Idiots...
AND they keep staring at me!
I visited dad this weekend who had a polo reunion. (I know ... tres chic) While he was at polo, I was visiting Taffy!
I finally met the mystery campus that had kidnapped my friend. We got chocolate, Italian food and watched a lacrosse game. I met some of her friends and we had some pizza from the small town that her school is located in.
Incredibly greasy and oddly coconut flavor.
It was fun though.
Today I went on a bike ride around NYC with my dad and missed my flight for the second time in a row. (mom's unhappy...)
Speaking of mom, she quit working and is a stay at home mom! She also sold our house and we should be moving in about a month.
In other news, I fixed my sewing machine and now I'm starting on all new flowers to sell on Etsy.com!
I still need to post pictures of the flowers I suppose but anyway, I'll post the link once I've gotten a decent inventory.
Anyone been watching Lost lately?
Also, check out www.dealbreaker.tumblr.com
HILARIOUS.
-- Post From My iPhone
Location:Grand Central Pkwy,,United States

1 comment:
Ugh. I can't stand those shirts that are basically walking advertisements! It's like "HEY LOOK AT ME I BOUGHT MY SHIRT FROM THIS STORE AT A VERY OVERPRICED PRICE CAUSE LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE DO TOO" or something :P Sigh.
And yes I've been watching Lost lately! The last episode was fantastic.... My two favorite characters, Desmond and Charlie, together once again! Woo hoo :)
Post a Comment