i'm sydney, i love andy samberg and macaroni and cheese. that's pretty much all you need to know.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello Bloggers!

I think it's time I start back up again!

I know, it's been like 5 times that I've quit and restarted, but I can't stay away!

I'm not changing my links or anything, I'll just be posting maybe 3-4 times a week if possible.

Maybe I'll do what Raspberry does, or at least what she did when I was blogging...

A post per week. Every Saturday or Sunday or day when I have a lot of time, I'll write like, a HUGE post, complete with pictures, awards, the works.

Hopefully you guys haven't lost total faith in me! If you follow my blog, I think that it shows you when I've posted, but I'm not totally sure. Anyway, thanks for coming back and reading and expect some more new stuff to come!

12 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Welcome back, darling! You were missed!

xoxox,
CC

ellie said...

cool..glad you're back.

Christina Celeste. said...

Glad to have you back!


ChristinaCeleste:D

Natalie said...

woohoo!!! i had a funny feeling you would and I just happened to check today and I was right!!!!! weird stuff

ellie said...

good to hear from you. um, well..this blog is Lon's pov instead of Lonnie's now. Its a year later and Lon is with Ellie now..if that helps..and yeah, I've mixed it up some if you read E.L. Love.

simon n josh said...

Glad you are back..how's it going?

past the point said...

Hey, hope you blog when you can.

sid and violet said...

all the best. glad you're back.

Cait said...

cool to know you are back.

Annie Spandex said...

Welcome back!

Natalie said...

Yays! Welcome back to the blogosphere, again hehe :)

Livie23 said...

Heyy!! Don't worry, no faith has been lost!! I thought I was quitting when I didn't post for a few months too, and I'm right back where I started!! So welcome back and I can't wait to see your new posts! :)
pce-love-Liv